detailsback to top
• Proprietary Wide Handle System: Spanning the width of the bag, the no-fuss, wide handle design offers increased stability in rolling and turning, more hand position options for offset carry and for the freedom of a longer walking gait. There are fewer moving pieces to malfunction than in the traditional, multi-stage, wheelie handle designs thanks to the streamlined, one-piece, buttonless handle. The wide, flat surface of the handle also creates a sturdy Roof Rack carry platform with an alternate carry strap to secure additional bags in place.
• Flat Packing Functionality: The frustration of the traditional wheelie suitcase is an oddly shaped, awkward interior space typically formed by the narrow handle frame stored behind the main body. In the Gregory design, the cumbersome center bars have been eliminated, so that garments can be packed flat and arrive at your destination unwrinkled. An added bonus to the design is an internal roll cage that provides a protective barrier around the bag's contents.
• Substantial Chassis: A beefed up chassis, thermo-molded bathtub-style body, and molded framesheet protect the bag and its contents from the rigors of travel.
• Smooth Rolling: With oversized, four-inch injection molded wheels, the Gregory bag offers a smooth ride for the life of the wheels.
• Alternate Carry Systems: Gregory has designed a compact, easy to deploy, cross carry strap that enables backpack style carry for the wheelie when you need to pick up and carry the bag.
• Volume: 53 L
• Weight: 9 lbs. 4 oz.
• Dimensions: 11" x 14" x 22"