Garmin nüvi 40 Portable GPS Navigator
4.3" touchscreen glass display w/backlight
High-sensitivity GPS gives turn-by turn directions
Pre-loaded City Navigator NT maps for US
Lane Assist guides you to the lane you need
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionIn addition to a high-sensitivity GPS receiver and pre-loaded US street maps, the Garmin nüvi 40 Portable GPS Navigator features Lane Assist and Junction View to prepare you for unfamiliar intersections or highway interchanges on your route.
• 4.3" touchscreen WVGA color TFT glass display
• White backlight
• 480 x 272 resolution
• Built-in internal solid state memory with microSD card slot for adding more memory
• Compatible with Windows XP or newer and Mac OS X 10.4 or later
• Runs up to 2 hours on included rechargeable lithium-ion battery
• Comes with vehicle suction cup mount, vehicle power cable, USB cable, and quick-start manual
• Weighs 5.2 oz.
• 4.9"W x 3.1"H x 0.7"D
• High-sensitivity GPS receiver
• Gives turn-by-turn directions and speaks street names
• Displays speed limits for most major roads in the US and Europe
• "Where Am I?" emergency locator finds your exact latitude and longitude and the nearest address, intersection, hospitals, police stations, and fuel stations
• Pre-loaded with City Navigator NT street maps for the contiguous US, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and other neighboring islands
• Features over 5 million points of interest (POIs)
• Lane Assist guides you to the proper lane for your route
• Junction View provides views of upcoming junctions so you can easily navigate complex highway interchanges or unfamiliar intersections
• Trip Log
• Save up to 1000 waypoints/favorites/locations
• Add custom POIs
• Garmin Garage compatible for downloading car-shaped icons and custom voices to your device