Garmin echoMAP 70s Chartplotter/Fishfinder With US Lakes Cartography
Touchscreen display with auto dimming
Receiver displays constant, accurate location
Offers wireless connectivity
Dual microSD slots for adding maps
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe amazing echoMAP 70s Chartplotter Fishfinder Combo features a 7" WVGA touchscreen display with pinch-to-zoom and auto dimming. The integrated 10Hz GPS/GLONASS receiver displays constant and fluid on-screen location with incredible accuracy when marking waypoints and navigating. Advanced Echo HD-ID Sonar lets you record sonar returns in relation to the boat's position, so you can locate and remember the next hot fishing spot. The echoMAP 70s also offers wireless connectivity capability and comes with a dual-beam 77/200 kHz transducer. Includes U.S. Lakes Cartography and preloaded worldwide basemap. Dual microSD card slots for adding maps. 5,000 waypoints/100 routes. 800 x 480 resolution. Waterproof to IPX7 standards. 500 watts RMS. Max. depth: 1,900' freshwater/700' saltwater. Includes echoMAP 70s power/data cable, bail mount and knobs, flush mount kit, protective cover, bezel, and documentation. Unit measures 9" x 5.6" x 2.4".
Garmin echoMAP 70s Chartplotter/Fishfinder Features
• Supports AIS (tracks target ship's position)
• Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC capable VHF radio)
• Audible alarms
• Tide tables
• Sun and moon information
• Split-screen zoom
• Split-screen sonar/GPS
• Ultrascroll (displays fish targets at higher boat speeds)
• See-thru technology (exposes fish hidden in cover)
• Fish Symbol ID (helps identify fish targets)
• AutoGain Technology (minimizes clutter, maximizes targets)