Garmin echo 501c Fishfinder
Advanced HD-ID sonar
5" QVGA color display
500W RMS power
2300' max. depth
Includes 77/200 kHz transducer
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe color echo 501c is a powerful, simple-to-use fishfinder featuring built-in advanced HD-ID sonar with a 77/200 kHz transducer. The crisp 5" QVGA color display offers extra sharp resolution and detail on fish, structure, and bottom returns with the power to scan to a 2,300' maximum depth. With its simple, streamlined interface and 4,000W peak-to-peak power, the echo 501c has wide-viewing cone angles (60° / 120°) that are optimized for targeting fish beyond the sides of the boat in deep or shallow water. Also includes Smooth Scaling depth-range adjustments and sonar history rewind. Comes ready-to-go with a quick-release tilt/swivel mount and transom/trolling transducer mount kit. So you can get right to fishing.
More echo 501c Features
• Audible alarms
• Split-screen zoom
• Ultrascroll displays fish targets at higher boat speeds
• Fish Symbol ID helps identify fish targets
• Auto Gain Technology minimizes clutter
• Whiteline indicates hard or soft bottom
• Adjustable depth line
• A-Scope for a real time display of fish passing through beam
• Bottom lock
• Water temperature log and graph
• Water temperature sensor included
• Water speed capable