Garmin echo 301dv Fishfinder
Advanced HD-ID and DownVu scanning sonar
3.5" QVGA color display
300W RMS transmit power
Easy-to-use quick-release mount
Includes 77/200 kHz HD-ID/DownVu transducer
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe powerfully simple 3.5" color echo 301dv fishfinder includes an all-in-one transducer that delivers both advanced HD-ID 77/200 kHz and Garmin DownVu scanned images simultaneously on a horizontally or vertically split screen. The images provide the clearest possible sonar picture of fish returns and nearly photographic structure detail under the boat. Smooth Scaling graphics provide uninterrupted imagery when switching between depth-range scales. The 2,400W peak-to-peak power scans as deep as 1,750' maximum. Narrow to wide-viewing cone angles give you a big picture well beyond the sides of your boat. Includes a quick-release tilt/swivel mount plus transom and low-profile trolling motor transducer mounts to make installation a snap.
More echo 301dv Features
• Audible alarms
• Split-screen zoom
• Ultrascroll displays fish and targets at higher boat speeds
• Fish Symbol ID helps identify fish targets
• AutoGain Technology minimizes clutter
• Whiteline indicates hard or soft bottom
• Adjustable depth line
• A-Scope for real time display of fish passing through beam
• Bottom lock shows return from the bottom up
• Water temperature log and graph
• Water temperature sensor included
• Water speed capable