Garmin echo 301c Fishfinder
Advanced HD-ID sonar
3.5" color display
300W RMS power
1750' max. depth
Includes 77/200 kHz transducer
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe color echo 301c is a powerful, simple-to-use fishfinder featuring a built-in advanced HD-ID sonar with a 77/200 kHz transducer. The bright 3.5" color display is readable in sunlight. Its 2,400W peak-to-peak power provides clear target separation and structure details down to 1,750' maximum. Smooth Scaling graphics provide uninterrupted imagery when switching between depth-range scales, and wide-viewing cone angles (60° / 120°) optimize performance for use in deep or shallow water. Comes ready-to-go with a quick-release tilt/swivel mount and transom/trolling transducer mount kit. So you can get right to fishing.
More echo 301c Features
• Audible alarms
• Split-screen zoom
• Ultrascroll displays fish targets at higher boat speeds
• Fish Symbol ID helps identify fish targets
• Auto Gain Technology minimizes clutter
• Whiteline indicates hard or soft bottom
• Adjustable depth line
• A-Scope for a real time display of fish passing through beam
• Bottom lock
• Water temperature log and graph
• Water temperature sensor included
• Water speed capable