Garmin echo 201dv Fishfinder
Advanced HD-ID and DownVu scanning sonar
5" display w/16-level grayscale
300W RMS transmit power
Easy-to-use quick-release mount
Includes 77/200 kHz HD-ID/DownVu transducer
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe powerfully simple 5" echo 201dv fishfinder includes an all-in-one transducer that delivers both advanced HD-ID 77/200 kHz and Garmin DownVu scanned images simultaneously on a horizontally or vertically split screen. See excellent target separation and a nearly photographic view of fish with 2,400W peak-to-peak power. Experience narrow to wide-viewing cone angles that provide a clear picture down, under the boat, to 1,750' maximum. Also features sonar history rewind and Smooth Scaling depth-range adjustments for seamless transitions from shallow to deep water and back. Includes quick-release tilt/swivel mount plus transom and low-profile trolling motor transducer mounts to make installation a snap.
More echo 201dv Features
• Audible alarms
• Split-screen zoom
• Ultrascroll displays fish and targets at higher boat speeds
• Fish Symbol ID helps identify fish targets
• AutoGain Technology minimizes clutter
• Whiteline indicates hard or soft bottom
• Adjustable depth line
• A-Scope for real time display of fish passing through beam
• Bottom lock shows return from the bottom up
• Water temperature log and graph
• Water temperature sensor included
• Water speed capable