Garmin echo 201 Fishfinder
Advanced HD-ID sonar
5" display w/16-level grayscale
300W RMS power
1750' max. depth
Includes 77/200 kHz transducer
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe powerful, simple-to-use echo 201 has the advanced sonar features you'd expect to find only on much higher-priced units. The built-in Garmin advanced HD-ID sonar with 77/200 kHz transducer gives you excellent target separation and fish arch definition on the crisp 5" grayscale display. Its sonar transmitter with 2,400 W peak-to-peak power output dives down to a maximum depth of 1,750'. Smooth Scaling graphics provide uninterrupted imagery when switching between depth-range scales. Comes ready-to-go with a quick-release tilt/swivel mount and transom/trolling transducer mount kit. So you can get right to fishing.
More echo 201 Features
• Audible alarms
• Split-screen zoom
• Ultrascroll displays fish targets at higher boat speeds
• Fish Symbol ID helps identify fish targets
• Auto Gain Technology minimizes clutter
• Whiteline indicates hard or soft bottom
• Adjustable depth line
• A-Scope for a real time display of fish passing through beam
• Bottom lock
• Water temperature log and graph
• Water temperature sensor included
• Water speed capable