Garmin echo 151dv Fishfinder
Advanced HD-ID and DownVu scanning sonar
4" grayscale display
200W RMS transmit power
Easy-to-use quick-release mount
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe powerfully simple 4" echo 151dv fishfinder includes an all-in-one transducer that delivers both advanced HD-ID 77/200 kHz and Garmin DownVu scanning sonar for a nearly photographic view of fish and structure under your boat. You can view DownVu and traditional sonar on the 8-level grayscale display and experience excellent target separation and bottom tracking with 1,600W peak-to-peak power. Narrow to wide-viewing cone angles give you a big picture well beyond the sides of your boat – from shallow water down to 1,600' maximum. Includes quick-release tilt/swivel mount and transom/trolling motor transducer mount kits.
More echo 151dv Features
• Audible alarms
• Ultrascroll displays fish and targets at higher boat speeds
• Fish Symbol ID helps identify fish targets
• AutoGain Technology minimizes clutter
• Whiteline indicates hard or soft bottom
• Water temperature sensor included