Deep echoing down to 700'
Plastic housing with nearly flush design
Tilted ceramic element for deadrise compensation
For sailboats and powerboats up to 30'
The P19 Tilt Transducer has been the standard in low-profile models for many years. Its large, sensitive ceramics allow deep echo-sounding up to 700'. The nearly flush transducre minimizes drag as only 2/10" of the housing extends outside the hull. The plastic P19 transducer provides a vertical beam without a fairing. Inside the housing, the ceramic element is tilted to provide built-in deadrise compensation. The resulting vertical beam provides excellent echo returns for more accurate depth readings.
• Fixed 20° tilted versions for 16° to 24° hull deadrise
• Right angle cable exit offers low headroom and protection
• Included rubber washer allows tightening of the hull nut to irregular hull surfaces
• Housings are ABYC H-27 compliant
• Plastic housing
• Boat size: up to 30'
• 77/200 operating frequency
• Cruising powerboats