detailsback to top
Product DescriptionThe P19 Tilt Transducer has been the standard in low-profile models for many years. Its large, sensitive ceramics allow deep echo-sounding up to 700'. The nearly flush transducre minimizes drag as only 2/10" of the housing extends outside the hull. The plastic P19 transducer provides a vertical beam without a fairing. Inside the housing, the ceramic element is tilted to provide built-in deadrise compensation. The resulting vertical beam provides excellent echo returns for more accurate depth readings.
• Fixed 12° tilted versions for 8° to 15° hull deadrise
• Right angle cable exit offers low headroom and protection
• Included rubber washer allows tightening of the hull nut to irregular hull surfaces
• Housings are ABYC H-27 compliant
• Plastic housing
• Boat size: up to 30'
• 77/200 operating frequency
• Cruising powerboats