Garmin LakeVu HD Ultra Maps - North Central US
Enables Auto Guidance
Displays true 3D views
Adjustable maps based on water levels
Pinpoints the best fishing spots
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionGet everything available with LakeVü HD maps plus Auto Guidance, Depth Range Shading, Dynamic Lake Level adjustments, satellite imagery, and 3D perspectives above and below the waterline.
• Enables Auto Guidance, which automatically generates the safest path to any part of the lake
• Displays true 3D views above and below the waterline (FishEye and MarinerEye) while satellite photos provide enhanced situational awareness
• Allows you to adjust the maps based on current water levels using the Dynamic Lake Level setting
• Pinpoints the best fishing spots with high-resolution Depth Range Shading, which allows you to view your target depth at a glance
echoMAP 50s, echoMAP 70s, GPSMAP 547, GPSMAP 547xs, GPSMAP 741, GPSMAP 741xs, GPSMAP 8008 MFD, GPSMAP 8012 MFD, GPSMAP 8015 MFD, GPSMAP 8208 MFD, GPSMAP 8212 MFD, GPSMAP 8215 MFD, GPSMAP 8500 Black Box, GPSMAP 8530 Black Box
Features detailed coverage of thousands of freshwater lakes, rivers, and reservoirs throughout the north central portion of the U.S. Each region includes a number of lakes with 1' contours throughout, including: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.