detailsback to top
After the HomePort application has been installed on your PC, this 2 GB microSD/SD card can also be used to transfer the preloaded BlueChart maps from your chartplotter to your PC for use with HomePort.
Compatible units: GPSMAPr 400 series, GPSMAP 500 series, GPSMAP 600 series, GPSMAP 3000 series (trip planning only), GPSMAP 4000 series, GPSMAP 5000 series, GPSMAP 640 chartplotters preloaded with BlueChart mapping.
Compatible maps: BlueChart g2 Vision, BlueChart g2 and BlueChart (both microSD/SD and Garmin data card formats).
System requirements: Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista or Windows 7, 2.0 GHz Pentium 4 or equivalent, 250 MB disk space, 1 GB RAM, 1024 x 768 display, video card that supports DirectX 9.0, microSD/SD card reader, USB port.
Homeport Marine Planning Software Features:
• Displays both fishing charts and navigational charts from BlueChart g2 Vision
• Allows user to measure distance and bearing on the charts
• Displays gridlines for longitude/latitude
• Displays route/track depth profile
• Converts tracks into point-to-point routes and specifies speed for each leg of the route
• Provides ETA and arrival times for each leg
• Calculates fuel consumption
• Displays celestial information such as sunrise, sunset and moon phase
• Displays photos and point of interest detail
• Supports vector charts
• Includes worldwide basemap