Garmin GXM 52 SiriusXM Marine Receiver
- This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Continuous and uninterrupted weather information
Receive lightning, temps, wind data and more
Easy plug-and-play installation
Integrated design requires no black box
The Garmin GXM 52 SiriusXM marine receiver provides continuous and uninterrupted weather information to any compatible Garmin chartplotter that currently supports GXM 51 antennas. Access more than 20 different types of weather information (including NEXRAD, lightning, wave heights, water temps, and wind data) from your chartplotter screen (depending on the SiriusXM Marine Satellite Weather package). Integrated all-in-one design with easy plug-and-play installation with NMEA 2000 network connectivity. Marine receiver requires SiriusXM marine weather subscription. Add a subscription to SiriusXM Satellite Radio, and enjoy more than 240 channels of quality audio.
• SiriusXM weather antenna delivers continuous and uninterrupted access to SiriusXM satellite weather information
• Easy plug-and-play installation with NMEA 2000 network connectivity
• Integrated all-in-one design means there is no remote "black box" to install
• Powered directly through the NMEA 2000 bus
• Access more than 20 different types of weather information from your chartplotter screen (depending on the SiriusXM marine Satellite Weather package)
• Conventional pole or surface mounting, plus included under-deck mount for many fiberglass decks