Garmin GSD 24 Digital Black Box Network Sounder
- This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Excellent target separation and bottom tracking
Superior sonar picture sharpness
Deep water penetration down to 5,000'
The Garmin GSD 24 network sounder offers better target separation, excellent bottom tracking, and the enhanced sensitivity that demanding fisherman expect. Whether it's a trophy game fish or potentially hazardous terrain or reef structures beneath the boat, you will see the imagery with exceptional clarity using the GSD 24 sonar module. Combining great value with enhanced performance, the GSD 24 is a significant upgrade over earlier-generation remote sonar, adding a new dimension to an award-winning lineup of network systems. All-digital signal technology offers superior sonar picture sharpness and deep-water penetration. A dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) system, the GSD 24's transmit power is selectable - from 600 watts up to 2,000 watts - with a wide choice of newly compatible 8-pin transducers. The powerful transmitter can scan as deep as 1,500 meters (nearly 5,000 feet). And it's "plug-and-play" compatible with the Garmin Marine Network for display on the latest Garmin GPSMAP 4000/5000 and 6000/7000 series network chartplotter/MFDs.
GSD 24 Sounder Features and Specifications:
• Improved digital sonar design provides extraordinary target definition and deep water performance
• Selectable transmit power from 600W, 1kW, and 2kW
• Discrete 50kHz and 200kHz frequencies
• Operates with a single receiver differential channel and fully compatible with Airmar's P66, B260, and R99 family of transducers
• Current GSD 22 users can upgrade to a GSD 24 with the included adapter
• Dimensions: 10.85"L x 8.03"W x 3.22"H
• Weight: 4.22 lbs (1.9 kg)
• Waterproof to IPX7 standards