Garmin GPSMAP 441 Offshore Series Chartplotter
High-speed digital design for quick screen updates
Internal high-sensitivity GPS receiver
Preloaded with US Garmin Lakes or coastal maps
Supports AIS and DSC communications w/equipment
Accepts BlueChart g2 Vision Cards
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
You May Also Likeback to top
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Garmin GPSMAP 441 Chartplotter has a high-sensitivity GPS receiver and the high-speed digital design provides you with faster map drawing and panning speeds.
• 4" QVGA color display
• 240 x 320 resolution
• High-speed digital design for increased map drawing/panning speeds
• Includes tilt/swivel mount, protective front cover, and power/data cable
• NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 compatible
• Waterproof to IPX7
• Weighs 1.3 lbs.
• Internal high-sensitivity GPS receiver/antenna
• Preloaded with US coastal map data in addition to the satellite-enhanced basemap
• Save up to 3,000 waypoints/favorites/locations and 100 routes directly from your device
• Track log holds up to 50 tracks with 10,000 points per track
• Supports AIS communications
• Supports DSC data when connected to a DSC capable VHF radio
• Audible alarms
• Tide tables
• Sun/moon information
• XM weather & radio compatible with the addition of a GXM 51 receiver/antenna
• With the addition of a BlueChart g2 Vision Card: 3D map view and Auto Guidance
• With the addition of a Garmin Lakes Vision Card: MarinerEye view, FishEye view, high-resolution satellite images, and Auto Guidance
manualsback to top
Garmin GPSMAP 400 / 500 SeriesChartplotters (4.117221M)