Garmin GMR 24 xHD Radar With 15-Meter Cable
- This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Intuitive open-array features
Easy to install and use
Optimal performance in varying conditions
48 nautical mile range
The 4kW high-definition GMR 24 xHD dome radar with intuitive advanced open-array features is very easy to use. Intuitive operation makes modes and settings simple to understand so you can enjoy great performance without a lot of technical know-how. The GMR 24 xHD has a narrower beam width that paints a very precise, high-resolution image. Dynamic Auto Gain and Dynamic Sea Filter continually adjust to your surroundings, providing optimal performance in varying conditions. Choose from multiple levels of aggressiveness, or use manual gain adjustment. Dual range operation allows split-screen display of far and close radar views in full 8-bit color. Range of 48 nautical miles.
• 4kW high-definition 24" dome radar
• Dynamic new shape allows for a larger antenna to occupy the same footprint
• No complex user settings
• Easy to install
• Dynamic Auto Gain and Dynamic Sea Filter continually adjust to your surroundings to provide optimal performance in varying conditions
• Harbor/Offshore and Calm/Medium/Rough user selections allow the user to vary the aggressiveness of these features
• Narrow beam width paints a very precise, high-resolution image
• 8-bit true color display (on select chartplotter models)
• Dual range operation allows split-screen display for far and close radar views
• 48 RPM max speed with auto adjustment based on range
• Range of 48 nautical miles
• Install as a dual-radar system or with a separate chartplotter (independent operation - not on same network)