detailsback to top
Product DescriptionThe GHC 20 autopilot helm controller is compatible with newer Garmin autopilots, as well as legacy models on both power and sail vessels. Its large, bright 4" color display is easy to read at a distance and 170° viewing angle. Glass-bonded anti-glare lens prevents fogging and increases contrast. Daylight readability is enhanced with a high contrast color scheme. For enhanced night visibility, you have a choice of red/black, green/black, or the normal night mode color scheme along with a dimmer control. Optional handheld wireless remote control is available, however, for the highest level of convenience, control the GHC 20 using quatix, the world's first marine GPS navigation watch featuring ANT wireless technology. Power is supplied by the NMEA 2000 network. Includes 2 trim snap piece cover options which allow you to match the GHC 20 with the new GPSMAP 500/700 series, GPSMAP 8000 Glass Helm series, or legacy Garmin chartplotters.
• Take control of your autopilot
• Compatible with legacy Garmin autopilots, as well as newer Garmin autopilots and can be controlled with quatix
• Large, bright 4" color glass-bonded display with anti-glare finish
• Easy to read from a distance and 170° viewing angle
• Enhanced nighttime readability with backlight dimmer
• Enhanced daylight readability with high contrast color option