Garmin GCV 10 Scanning Sonar Module Without Transducer
- This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Clear scanning sonar images
Adds both SideVu and DownVu with CHIRP
Excellent search and confirmation tool
Enhances both fresh and saltwater fishing
The GCV 10 provides the clearest scanning sonar images on the water. It adds both SideVü and DownVü with CHIRP scanning sonar technologies to your compatible Garmin echoMAP or GPSMAP series combo, as well as your GPSMAP 8000 Glass Helm series (see compatible devices below). CHIRP technology sweeps through a range of frequencies to give you an ultra-clear sonar picture of objects, structures, and fish that pass below (DownVü) and to the sides (SideVü) of the boat. Together with your combo's HD-ID sonar, you get an excellent search and confirmation tool for advanced fishfinding in both fresh and saltwater. The GCV 10 can coexist on the same network with other black box sonars. For example, if you currently have a GPSMAP 8000 Glass Helm, a GSD 24 advanced sonar module, or a GSD 26 CHIRP professional sonar module on your Garmin Marine Network, you can greatly enhance your fishing capabilities by adding a GCV 10.
• For use with compatible echoMAP and GPSMAP series combos as well as GPSMAP 8000 Glass Helm series (see compatible devices)
• Provides both DownVü and SideVü with CHIRP scanning sonar technology for a high-frequency, ultra-clear sonar picture of objects, structure and fish
• Coexists on same network with other black box sonars, and allows networked devices to share internal sonar with other networked devices
• 3 network ports provided for advanced networking for multiple units
GPSMAP 8008 MFD
GPSMAP 8012 MFD
GPSMAP 8015 MFD
GPSMAP 8208 MFD
GPSMAP 8212 MFD
GPSMAP 8215 MFD
GPSMAP 8500 Black Box
GPSMAP 8530 Black Box