Low-profile bronze transducer
Large, sensitive ceramics for deep echosounding
Provides vertical beam without a fairing
Great for powerboats and sailboats up to 30'
The B619 thru-hull transducer has been the Garmin standard in low-profile models for many years. The transducer's large, sensitive ceramics allow deep echosounding up to 206M (700'). The nearly flush unit minimizes drag as only 5mm (2/10") of the housing extends outside of the hull. The bronze B619 provides a vertical beam without a fairing. Inside the housing, the ceramic element is tilted to provide built-in deadrise compensation. The resulting vertical beam provides excellent echo returns for more accurate depth readings. Great transducer for cruising powerboats and sailboats up to 30' long.
• Depth only or Depth and temperature
• Fixed 20° tilt for 16° to 24° hull deadrise
• Right angle cable exit offers low headroom and protection when transducer is stepped on
• Housings are ABYC H-27 compliant
• Optional temperature sensor