Garmin Airmar TM265LM Transom-Mount Transducer With Low/Medium Frequency CHIRP
- This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
CHIRP frequency pattern
Designed for 25'-40' boats
Supported on 3-21° deadrise angles
Provides depth and temperature data
Rely on the 1kW Airmar TM265LM broadband transducer for the ultimate fishing mission! Traditional marine fishfinders operate at discreet frequencies such as 50 kHz and 200 kHz, use relatively short-duration pulses, and use narrow-band sonar transducers. In contrast, CHIRP uses a precise sweep pattern of many frequencies within a long-duration transmit pulse from a broadband transducer, so the equivalent sound energy transmitted into the water is 10 to 1,000 times greater than a conventional marine fishfinder.
• Specifically designed for small boats (25'-40')
• Low Frequency 42-65 kHz/Medium Frequency 85-135 kHz
• Supported Deadrise/Transom Angles: 3-21°
• Provides depth and temperature data