Garmin AIS 300 Automatic Identification System Receiver RX Only
Aids in collision avoidance on the water
Includes Class A and B reception
NMEA 2000 certified
Integrates AIS data directly onto chartplotter
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
detailsback to top
The Garmin AIS 300 is NMEA 2000 certified and is easily added to an existing NMEA 2000 network. It is compatible with both 12-volt and 24-volt boat systems. Additionally, the Garmin AIS 300 offers a NMEA 0183 output withs selectable speed. A built-in passive splitter enables one VHF antenna to serve both the Garmin AIS 300 and any VHF radio, making for easy installation. Once installed, users can view all AIS data on their chartplotters, so they'll have all the information they need at their fingertips. Mariners can rest easy knowing they have visibility of all the boat traffic around them.
AIS 300 Automatic Identification System Receiver Features:
• Aids mariners in navigation and collision avoidance
• NMEA 2000 certified for easy installation
• Built-in passive splitter will enable one VHF antenna to serve for both the Garmin AIS 300 and any VHF radio with minimal signal loss
• Integrate AIS target data information directly on the chartplotter display (AIS target overlay, MMSI number saving, vessel status, and more)
• When integrated with a compatible Garmin chartplotter and VHF 200 or 300 series radio via NMEA 2000, mariners can initiate a call to any MMSI target directly from the chartplotter by selecting the Call with Radio function.
• Dual channel AIS receiver with Class A and Class B reception
• Aids in collision avoidance by integrating a CPA alarm when connected to a compatible chartplotter
• NMEA 0183 output with selectable high/low speeds
• Supports 12V and 24V boat systems
• Waterproof IPX7 Submersible
• Dimensions: 8.2"W x 5.5"H x 1.8"D
Compatible with the following: GPSMAP 400 series, 500 series, 700 series, 4000 series, 5000 series, 6000 series, and 7000 series.
manualsback to top
GARMIN AIS 300 AUTO IDENTIFICATION SYSTEM RX ONLY (1.7MB)