GSI Outdoors Bugaboo Backpacker Cook Set; 44220
Outdoor cookware set with pot, pan, and dishes
2-liter pot, 8-inch frypan, and straining lid
Two 14-ounce bowls and two 14-ounce mugs
2 Sip-It lids virtually eliminate spilling
Nested items store in welded stuff sack
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
detailsback to top
The Bugaboo Backpacker outdoor cookware set is fully equipped for the needs of two gourmet backpackers, and stacks conveniently and stores in a welded stuff sack when not in use. The set starts with two pieces of traditional cookware: a 2L pot and an 8" frypan, both made of high-quality aluminum, which are light enough for backpacking and heat evenly. Each piece is fully formed and then coated with two layers of durable nonstick coating for added scratch-resistance. Pot and frypan share a lid with a built-in strainer and a folding gripper that locks on to the sides to provide a secure handle while cooking.
When it's time to eat, two 14 oz. insulated mugs and two 14 oz. bowls provide for comfortable eating and drinking. Made of lightweight, flexible BPA-free polypropylene design that remains resilient when exposed to both hot and cold temperatures. Tableware comes with two Sip-It lids to virtually eliminate spills when you're drinking coffee or soda. Rugged stuff sack makes storage and transport easy and doubles as a sink or washbasin.
• 2-person outdoor cookware set with pot, pan, and dishes
• 2-liter pot, 8-inch frypan, and straining lid
• Two 14-ounce bowls and two 14-ounce mugs
• 2 Sip-It lids virtually eliminate spilling; folding gripper handle
• Nested items store in welded stuff sack, which doubles as wash basin
• Cooking capacity: Up to 2 people
• Material: Nonstick coated aluminum and polypropylene
• Dimensions: 8.2" x 5.4" x 8.2"
• Weight: 27.9 oz.
• 2-liter pot
• Strainer lid
• 8-inch frypan
• Two 14-ounce insulated mugs
• Two 14-ounce bowls
• Two Sip-It lids
• Folding pot gripper
• Welded stuff sack