You May Also Likeback to top
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionThe UNI-Dock is designed to offer water-resistant security to your smartphone in a marine environment. Engineered to cater from the smallest to some of the largest smartphones/media players on the market. Included are 3 adapter cables which support Apple 30 Pin iPhones and iPods, the new generation iPhones and iPods with the Lightning connectors, as well as Android devices with Micro-USB connectors. When bulkhead mounted, the dock complies with IPX5 water-resistant standards, making it the perfect charging station for your precious smartphone/media player. The UNI-Dock also features an improved stainless steel locking mechanism which is easier to use and stronger than previous docking solutions to keep your smartphone/media player safer. The maximum supported smartphone size that can be inserted into the UNI-Dock is 5.4" x 2.8" x 0.5".
• Android and Apple Media Support: Previous and Current Apple range support in addition to Android devices that fit within the mounting constraints of the dock
• 3 x 150 mm adapter cables: Apple 30-pin connector, Apple Lightning connector and Micro-USB adapter cable
• Water-Resistant Design: Complies with International IPX5 standards
• Easy Charge Integration: Charges your device while housed inside
• 8' installation cable: Added length for improved installation away from stereo unit (if necessary)
• Stainless Locking Mechanism: Stronger and easy to use
Compatible with the following Fusion Marine Stereos: MS-AV700, MS-AV700i, MS-RA205, and MS-IP700i.