Fusion 2-Channel Marine Amplifier
- This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Adds more power to your audio system
Treated to resist corrosion
400 watts maximum power
Add more power to your marine speakers by connecting a Fusion Marine Amplifier to your audio system, or install with a subwoofer to increase the bass level of your music. This amplifier features anti-corrosion treated PCB's and stainless steel end panels to maximize corrosion protection. Generally, a 2-channel amplifier is used to power a subwoofer, increasing the level of your audio system.
• 400 watts maximum power
• High Pass Crossover: 40Hz - 600 Hz @ 12dB/octave
• 65W RMS per channel @ 4 Ohms
• 100W RMS per channel @ 2 Ohms
• 200W RMS Bridged channel @ 4 Ohms
• Dimensions: 7.9"W x 10.2"H x 2.3"D