ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
You May Also Likeback to top
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionTZtouch Delivers A Huge Step Forward in Touch Screen Technology! Today's NavNet has come a long way from the first multifunction display. A generous sized display with edge-to-edge glass makes for a clean and stylish installation. The LED backlighting pushes light through every pixel on the screen for remarkable brightness. Anti-reflective glass coating is visible under any lighting condition. Configure the display with a wide variety of sensors to build a navigation suite that meets your individual requirements.
Bonded LCD - Clear Readability
* Furuno's bonded LCDs offer a fog-free structural design. This ensures that the display will never be affected by water condensation, ordinarily caused by an air gap between the LCD and the front cover plate.
Polarized Friendly - Clearly Remarkable
* NavNet TZtouch has an LCD screen that does not "black out" when wearing polarized sunglasses and provides clear visibility from virtually any angle.
* TZtouch brings you pinch-to-zoom capability, as well as other multi-touch gestures for the most intuitive navigation experience.
Wireless Hotspot Connectivity
* TZtouch has wireless connectivity to hotspots, enabling the ability to download useful updates, such as real-time weather data via the Internet.
Tablet & Smartphone Apps
* Custom apps allow you to wirelessly view and control TZtouch from any iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. (Other mobile platforms may be supported in the future.)
Incredibly Fast TimeZero
* TimeZero technology redefines the meaning of stress-free operation by smoothing out your chart-handling actions.
manualsback to top
Click to view: