Furuno FCV587 8.4" Color Fishfinder
- This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Super bright 8.4" LCD screen
Post-processing gain control
Clearer pictures are easy to decipher
The FCV587 is a dual frequency Color LCD Sounder featuring Furuno's DSP technology. The FCV587 displays underwater conditions in 8, 16. or 64 colors on a super-bright 8.4" LCD screen.
Post-Processing Gain Control:
With conventional gain controls, changes are made for new echoes only when a change in the gain setting is applied. With the FCV587's Post-Processing Gain Control, changes in the gain setting are applied to new echoes as well as all of the echoes already on the screen. Because the changes are applied to both new and existing returns, you will be able to quickly and easily find the right gain setting for your conditions.
Bottom Discrimination Mode:
The FCV587's Bottom Discrimination feature indicates if the bottom is composed primarily of rocks, sand, gravel, or mud, providing valuable information to help you locate rich fishing grounds and boost your catch of the day.
Accu-Fish allows the FCV587 to display the actual fish size on the individual fish echo on-screen. When used concurrently with Fish Marks, Accu-Fish is a great help in identifying fish targets on the display. Alternatively, Accu-Fish can display the actual depth of the fish target instead of fish size.
Furuno Digital Filter:
You've probably heard about digital fishfinders but aren't quite sure what the difference is. The main difference is the filtering capabilities and auto adjustments. FDF (Furuno Digital Filter) technology helps adjust gain, STC "Clutter" and output power, as well as suppress main bang (the echoes just below the transducer.) It also makes the picture clearer and easier to decipher. But even the best digital filter won't help unless you start with a solid basis, such as Furuno's renowned fishfinder technology.
The FCV587's waterproof construction allows it to be installed on any bridge. Audio and visual alarms alert you whenever preset limits are met for water depth, water temperature, and fish echoes. Selectable display modes include High or Low Frequency, Dual Frequency, Zoom, Nav Data, A-Scope, Marker Zoom, Bottom Zoom, or Bottom-Lock. Furuno's TLL (Target Lat/Lon) output allows you to interface the FCV587 with your Furuno chartplotter so you can mark any spot you desire and save it as a waypoint, enabling you to return to it whenever you desire.
FCV587 8.4" Color Fishfinder Features:
• Dual-Frequency 50/200 kHz
• DSP Filter makes the picture clearer and easier to discriminate between baitfish and larger target species
• 8/16/64 Color Echo Presentations
• Hands-free adjustments of gain, STC, and output power through digital filtering
• Range Scales to 3,600 feet
• High output power of 600W or 1kW via transducer selection
• Bottom Discrimination displays bottom composition - rock, gravel, sand, or mud (requires thru-hull or transom mount transducer)
• Accu-Fish displays either probable fish size, or actual fish depth on-screen
• Audio and visual alarms for water depth, fish echoes and water temperature (requires appropriate sensor)
• Wide variety of transducer options
• Bright, 8.4" color LCD gives excellent readability even in broad daylight
• Waterproof construction permits installation on open bridge
• Selectable automatic cruising or fishing modes to suit your style of boating
• Automatic function for detecting fish and bottom in both shallow and deep water
• User-programmable nav data display provides analog and digital nav data
• Alarms: Bottom, Fish (bottom lock and normal), Speed, Water Temperature, and Arrival (Speed, arrival and water temperature alarms require appropriate sensor)
• White line feature helps discriminate fish lying near the bottom
• Destination waypoint feature provides range, bearing, and time-to-go to destination waypoint (up to 20 waypoints)