Furuno FCV585 Color Fishfinder Combo With Tilted Element Transducer
DSP filter for clearer pictures
Hands-free adjustments of gain and STC
Audio and visual alarms
Bright, easy to read screen
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Furuno FCV585 fishfinder's waterproof construction allows it to be installed on any bridge. The FCV585 displays underwater conditions in 8, 16, or 64 colors on a super bright 8.4" LCD screen. Audio and visual alarms alert you whenever preset limits are met for water depth, water temperature, and fish echoes. Selectable display modes on the fishfinder include High or Low Frequency, Dual Frequency, Zoom, Nav Data, A-Scope, Marker Zoom, Bottom Zoom or Bottom-Lock. Furuno's TLL (Target Lat/Lon) output allows you to interface the FCV585 with your Furuno chartplotter, so you can mark any spot, save it as a waypoint, and return to it whenever you desire.
FCV585 Fishfinder Features:
• Dual-Frequency 50/200 kHz
• New DSP Filter makes the picture clearer and easier to discriminate between baitfish and larger target species
• 8/16/64 Color Echo Presentations
• Hands-free adjustments of gain, STC, and output power through digital filtering
• 8 Range Scales to 2,500 feet
• High output power of 600W or 1kW
• Audio and visual alarms for water depth, fish echoes, and water temperature
• Bright, 8.4" color LCD gives excellent readability, even in broad daylight
• Waterproof construction permits installation on open bridge
• Selectable automatic cruising or fishing modes to suit your style of boating
• Automatic function for detecting fish and bottom in both shallow and deep water
• User-programmable nav data display provides analog and digital nav data
• Alarms: Bottom, Fish (bottom lock and normal), Speed, Water Temperature, and Arrival (Speed, arrival, and water temperature alarms require appropriate sensor)
• White line feature helps discriminate fish lying near the bottom
• Destination waypoint feature provides range, bearing, and time-to-go to destination waypoint (up to 20 waypoints)
The bronze B60-20° provides a vertical beam without a fairing. Inside the housing, the ceramic element is tilted to provide built-in deadrise compensation. The resulting vertical beam provides excellent echo returns for more accurate depth readings. The nearly flush housing minimizes drag with only 5mm (3/16") extending outside of the hull.
• Bronze titled version is designed for 16° - 24° deadrise angles
• 50/200 kHz
• 600W RMS