detailsback to top
• 12V DC
• 3.3 gpm open flow
• 20 psi on / 35 psi off pressure
• 3.9 amp draw @ 10 psi
• Self-priming up to 7.8' vertical lift
• Four-piston design delivers higher flow rates
• Quick-connect plug-in ports for easy installation
• Pressure-switch control to run the pump only as needed
• Flojet model 4405 143
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:FloJet 4405 143 Quiet Quad Water System Pump with Bypass by Flojet
I need a pump to deliver tank/bottle water to a refrigerator (ice maker and water spigot). If my tank runs empty will this pump shut off when dry?
Drew G.Asked on 4/20/2015 by Drew from Buffalo,Ny
A:Thank you for your question.
Pump turns off and on with outlet pressure---so it will still run once the supply is empty as long as the outlet demand is still there.Answered on 4/20/2015 by Anonymous