Fenwick Eagle GT Salmon/Steelhead Spinning Rod, 8'6", Medium, 2 Pieces, EGTS862M
Hard Chromium Plated SS304 Guides
Graphite layout for sensitivity and strength
High grade cork handles
Stainless steel hook keeper
Availability: Sold Out
- Additional freight charge of $5.00 applies.
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionFenwick Eagle GT Salmon/Steelhead Spinning Rods feature multi-laminate layup graphite construction for the ultimate in lightweight sensitivity and strength. These rods feature Hard Chromium Plated SS304 Guides, up to 55% lighter and 20 times more durable than standard aluminum oxide guides and perfect for braided lines. Eagle GT Salmon/Steelhead Spinning Rods feature a nice limber tip and have plenty of backbone to stop hard charging salmon and steelhead. The Fenwick Eagle GT Salmon/Steelhead Spinning Rods are certainly rods whose performance far exceeds their price.
• Multi-laminate layup - A graphite layout that provides the ultimate in lightweight, sensitivity and strength
• Soft, sensitive tips
• Powerful butt section
• High grade cork handles
• Blank-through-handle construction
• Stainless steel hook keeper
• Model: EGTS 862M
• Length: 8'6"
• Power: Medium
• Action: Mod. Fast
• Line Weight: 8-20 lbs.
• Lure Weight: 3/8-3/4 oz.
• Pieces: 2