Fenwick Eagle GT Casting Rod, 6'6", Med. Heavy, 1 Piece, EGTT 66MH
Hard Chromium-Plated SS304 Guide System
Graphite layout for sensitivity and strength
High grade cork handles
Stainless steel hook keeper
Availability: Sold Out
- Additional freight charge of $5.00 applies.
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionFenwick Eagle GT Casting Rods provide classic Fenwick performance at an entry level price. These rods are constructed with a Hard Chromium-Plated SS304 Guide System which is 20 times tougher and up to 55% lighter than conventional aluminum oxide guides. Soft, sensitive tips detect even the slightest takes, while powerful butt sections help gain an advantage over any fish. With an action tailored to the application, it's a rod whose performance far exceeds its price.
• Multi-laminate layup - A graphite layout that provides the ultimate in lightweight, sensitivity and strength
• Soft, sensitive tips
• Powerful butt section
• High grade cork handles
• Blank-through-handle construction
• Stainless steel hook keeper
• Model: EGTT 66MH
• Length: 6'6"
• Power: Med. Heavy
• Action: Mod. Fast
• Line Weight: 10-25 lbs.
• Lure Weight: 1/4-1 1/4 oz.
• Pieces: 1