Enter or verify that code LABORDAY is in your cart at checkout, and a 10% discount will be applied to your order over $100, a 15% discount will be applied to your order over $200, or a 20% discount will be applied to your order over $300. Your savings will be based on the merchandise total only, excluding shipping, handling, additional freight, and taxes. This offer can not be combined with any other offer. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply. Offer expires at 11:59pm ET on 9/1/14. Click here for full offer details >
detailsback to top
• 320 x 240 thermal imaging, M-Series cameras provide four times the thermal resolution and more than twice the range performance compared to other systems. M-Series cameras let you see more - and see farther - than ever before. Even in the dead of night.
• Automatic window heaters keep both sets of optics free of ice to deliver crystal clear video.
• 2X e-zoom function gives the thermal camera best-in-class range performance.
• Mount gimbal ball-up or ball-down for added flexibility.
• Simple Ethernet connections make the system simple to install and easy to control.
• Proprietary image enhancement algorithms called Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) let all of FLIR's front-line products see more in the most challenging conditions.
• Standard video signal displays on any monitor with an auxiliary video input.
• Watch thermal and low-light video simultaneously on multiple displays or single multi-function display.
M-Series Control Unit
The M-Series controller is simple to use, provides precise system control, and lets users access all of the important camera functions with push-button controls.
Controller functions include:
• Heated LCD screen - Instantly displays system status.
• User-programmable "hot key" for commonly used functions.
• Scene selection allows the operator to optimize the system's performance for specific situations - Night Running, Day Running, Night Docking, and Man Overboard.
• User-selectable color palettes change the video display mode for easier viewing based on operator preference.
• User-programmable Home button allows the operator to point the gimbal to pre-defined position with the push of a button.
• Precision proportional pointing control is provided through a custom, sealed, 8-way iDrive style control knob.
• Backlit for easy nighttime readability; the sealed buttons are easy to see and provide positive tactile feedback.
• The controller is fully sealed for survival in a maritime environment and meets IPx6 standards.
• Install as many control stations around your vessel as you want, thanks to the system's easy Ethernet connectivity.
M-Series Maritime Night Vision Thermal Camera includes:
• Joystick control unit
• 25' shielded Ethernet cable RJ-45 (JCU to head unit)
• Weatherproof Ethernet coupler
• Mounting hardware
• User's guide