Enter or verify that code SUMMER50 is in your cart at checkout, and a $15 discount will be applied to your order over $100, and a $50 discount will be applied to your order over $250. Your savings will be based on the merchandise total only, excluding shipping, handling, additional freight, and taxes. This offer can not be combined with any other offer. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply. Offer expires at 11:59pm ET on 8/23/14. Click here for full details >
detailsback to top
• SAR - When people have fallen in the water, saving time saves lives. The high-resolution thermal sensor lets you scan large expanses of water at night or in glaring sunlight and find your target quickly from farther away.
• Surveillance - See straight through camouflage and in low contrast lighting, locating and identifying subjects and vessels that may not want to be found.
• Situational Awareness - Easily see how far you are from the shoreline, pilings, docks, floating debris, or boats at anchor.
• 35mm (optional lens) - 13° x 10° NTSC
• 65mm (optional lens) - 7° x 5° NTSC
• 100mm (optional lens) - 5° x 3° NTSC
• 320 x 240 VOx Microbolometer
• <50 mK @ f/1.0
• 7.5 - 13.5Ám
• FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement
Image Presentation On Built-In Display
• 320 x 240 LCD Display
• NTSC or PAL composite video; RCA Jack
Video Refresh Rate
• <9Hz (NTSC and PAL)
• 4 AA Batteries; NiMH, Li-Ion, or Alkaline
• >5 Hours on NiMH batteries
• 120 Hours on NiHM Batteries
• IP-67, Submersible
• -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
• -40°F to 167°F (-40°C to 60°C)