Enter or verify that code JULY14 is in your cart at checkout, and a $50 discount will be applied to your order over $250, or a $15 discount will be applied to your order over $100. Your savings will be based on the merchandise total only, excluding shipping, handling, additional freight, and taxes. This offer can not be combined with any other offer. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply. Click here for full details >
You May Also Likeback to top
detailsback to top
* Active Seat Suspension Systems absorb and minimize up to 75% of the shock, jolt, and vibration transmitted to the passenger from the forces of roll, pitch, and yaw.
* Active Seat Suspensions Systems reduce the feelings of seasickness and nausea by absorbing excessive movement with 1" of damped vertical travel.
* These systems are CAD designed, FEA proven, and precision engineered and tooled.
* Components are saltwater spray tested and UV stable to help endure harsh marine environments.
* Made from rugged, high-tensile, anodized aluminum with stainless steel hardware.
* Standard bolt hole pattern allows for mounting on top of pedestal and beneath any individual seat.
* Heavy-duty forward hinge system allows shock absorption to occur in the vertical plane only - eliminates sway and side tipping.
* Includes provisions for mounting seats with 6" center hole pattern.
* Standard bolt hole pattern allows for easy mounting beneath seat to the deck, a box, or the floor of a boat.
* Perfect for mounting beneath most any seat greater than 20".