You May Also Likeback to top
detailsback to top
* Active Seat Suspension Systems absorb and minimize up to 75% of the shock, jolt, and vibration transmitted to the passenger from the forces of roll, pitch, and yaw.
* Active Seat Suspensions Systems reduce the feelings of seasickness and nausea by absorbing excessive movement with 1" of damped vertical travel.
* These systems are CAD designed, FEA proven, and precision engineered and tooled.
* Components are saltwater spray tested and UV stable to help endure harsh marine environments.
* Made from rugged, high-tensile, anodized aluminum with stainless steel hardware.
* Standard bolt hole pattern allows for mounting on top of pedestal and beneath any individual seat.
* Heavy-duty forward hinge system allows shock absorption to occur in the vertical plane only - eliminates sway and side tipping.
* Includes provisions for mounting seats with 6" center hole pattern.
* Standard bolt hole pattern allows for easy mounting beneath seat to the deck, a box, or the floor of a boat.
* Perfect for mounting beneath most any seat greater than 20".