Enter or verify that code JULY14 is in your cart at checkout, and a $50 discount will be applied to your order over $250, or a $15 discount will be applied to your order over $100. Your savings will be based on the merchandise total only, excluding shipping, handling, additional freight, and taxes. This offer can not be combined with any other offer. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply. Click here for full details >
detailsback to top
• See current conditions at a glance on the instant weather bulletin. Graph data on a daily, weekly, or yearly basis. Or view multiple weather variables at the same time to see their relationships.
• Create Weather Watcher Reports in NOAA National Climatic Data Center Format.
• View special reports on heating degree days, cooling degree days, and fuel-oil demand. With optional sensors, see reports on evapotranspiration, leaf wetness, soil moisture, soil temperature, sunburn risk for each skin type, and solar energy.
Sharing Your Weather Data:
• Help the National Weather Service develop improved weather prediction models by submitting your data to the Citizen Weather Observer Program via APRS or the Internet.
• Create your own weather website or post weather conditions to a LAN using our included HTML templates. Upload other files (such as images from a webcam) along with your weather data.
• Participate in The GLOBE Program, an international weather-related science program for students from elementary through high school, supported by NASA and NSF.