Davis WeatherLink For Vantage Pro2 And Vantage Vue
Data logger fits into weather station console
Stores weather data until you're ready to download
See current conditions at a glance
Easily share your local weather data with others
Availability: Sold Out
detailsback to top
• See current conditions at a glance on the instant weather bulletin. Graph data on a daily, weekly, or yearly basis. Or view multiple weather variables at the same time to see their relationships.
• Create Weather Watcher Reports in NOAA National Climatic Data Center Format.
• View special reports on heating degree days, cooling degree days, and fuel-oil demand. With optional sensors, see reports on evapotranspiration, leaf wetness, soil moisture, soil temperature, sunburn risk for each skin type, and solar energy.
Sharing Your Weather Data:
• Help the National Weather Service develop improved weather prediction models by submitting your data to the Citizen Weather Observer Program via APRS or the Internet.
• Create your own weather website or post weather conditions to a LAN using our included HTML templates. Upload other files (such as images from a webcam) along with your weather data.
• Participate in The GLOBE Program, an international weather-related science program for students from elementary through high school, supported by NASA and NSF.