Data logger fits into weather station console
Stores weather data until you're ready to download
See current conditions at a glance
Easily share your local weather data with others
For the ultimate in weather monitoring, add WeatherLink to your Vantage Pro2 or Vantage Vue. The data logger fits neatly into the weather station console or Weather Envoy, storing weather data even when it's not connected to your PC. Later, download the data, and use the software to create graphs, generate summaries, and more.
• See current conditions at a glance on the instant weather bulletin. Graph data on a daily, weekly, or yearly basis. Or view multiple weather variables at the same time to see their relationships.
• Create Weather Watcher Reports in NOAA National Climatic Data Center Format.
• View special reports on heating degree days, cooling degree days, and fuel-oil demand. With optional sensors, see reports on evapotranspiration, leaf wetness, soil moisture, soil temperature, sunburn risk for each skin type, and solar energy.
Sharing Your Weather Data:
• Help the National Weather Service develop improved weather prediction models by submitting your data to the Citizen Weather Observer Program via APRS or the Internet.
• Create your own weather website or post weather conditions to a LAN using our included HTML templates. Upload other files (such as images from a webcam) along with your weather data.
• Participate in The GLOBE Program, an international weather-related science program for students from elementary through high school, supported by NASA and NSF.