Daiwa Tatula Baitcasting Reels
T-Wing System offers reduced angles and friction
Rugged, lightweight aluminum frame and side plate
Ultimate Tournament Carbon Drag with 13.2 lb. max
Cut-Away 90 Millimeter Swept Handle
Magforce-Z cast control
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
detailsback to top
Designed to meet the durability and performance requirements of the pro angler, the Daiwa Tatula Baitcasting Reel offers a rugged gear train, fully supported within a rigid aluminum housing. Up front, a unique, hybrid-design levelwind combines the durability of a standard levelwind with the casting performance of Daiwa's T-Wing aperture. Pick it up, spin the handle, the ultra-smooth feel of precision and quality is unmistakable.
Built TATULA Tough
Massive gearing is firmly anchored within a solid aluminum frame for maximum power and durability. Add oversized grips and an extra-long 90mm swept handle and you have a real stump puller.
Tatula Baitcasting Reel Features
• T-Wing System offers reduced angles and reduced casting friction so line flows freely on outcast
• Rugged, lightweight aluminum frame and side plate (gear side)
• Air Rotation
• Ultimate Tournament Carbon Drag (UTD) with 13.2 lbs Drag Max
• Magforce-Z cast control
• Available in 5.4:1, 6.3:1, and 7.3:1 gear ratios
• 7 ball bearings plus roller bearing
• Infinite Anti-reverse
• Corrosion resistant clutch mechanism
• New I-Shape handle knob
• Cut-Away 90 Millimeter Swept Handle