Columbia Manifest II Daypack, Collegiate Navy
Tricot-lined and bottom-padded laptop compartment
Front mesh shove-it pocket
Foam padded back for comfort and support
Sternum strap with rescue whistle
Omni-Shield 420D ripstop
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Manifest II Daypack from Columbia is the perfect pack for campus, especially if your campus is a national park. This versatile commuter pack comes with ample carrying capacity and lightweight yet strong Techlite straps to carry the load, plus an exclusive-access laptop compartment and an expandable front shove-it pocket for stashability on the fly. Omni-Shield rain and stain barrier resists light rain and stains, keeping you clean and protected. Techlite comfort cushioning is durable, impact absorbing, and provides consistent support and protection throughout a range of footwear uses. Techlite L.O.A.D. shoulder straps for featherweight cushioning and support. Imported.
• Backdraft ventilated back panel
• Externally accessible, tricot-lined and bottom-padded laptop compartment
• Fits up to a 17" laptop
• Front mesh shove-it pocket easily fits a bicycle helmet
• Foam padded back for comfort and support
• Internal organizer and electronics pocket
• Removable hip belt
• Dual water bottle pockets
• Sternum strap with rescue whistle
• Reinforced haul loop
• Rugged Tarmaq bottom
• Tablet computer compatible
• Dimensions: 20"x12"x8"
• Fabric: Omni-Shield 420D ripstop, 600D junior ballistic polyester, stretch woven