Easy to tote around and set up, the Coleman RoadTrip LXX propane grill lets you show off as grillmaster faster and easier than ever! Just fold it up, roll it with one hand to your favorite cooking spot, and set it up. Lift and lock system sets up in a matter of seconds. When you're ready to grill, push a button to ignite the InstaStart matchless lighting system. The Perfectflow Pressure Control System will keep the heat steady, even when it's cold outside. Cook with authentic grilling flavor for more than an hour on one propane cylinder with 22,000 BTUs of combined power on 285 sq. in. of cooking surface. It's perfect for tailgating, camping, or a night on the patio. Stove grates for boiling brats and corn and griddles for cooking up tasty breakfasts are available separately.
• Portable, propane grill sets up in seconds
• East to transport, folds to compact size with large handle and wheels for easy pulling
• Authentic grilling taste, open-flame drip-through grilling
• Easy to clean, cast iron and porcelain-coated surfaces with removable grease tray
• Large cooking surface, 285 sq. ft.
• 22,000 BTUs of cooking power, 11,000 BTUs on each burner
• PerfectFlow Pressure Control System for steady heat, even in the cold
• InstaStart Technology for matchless lighting
• Convenient design, built-in tool holders and sliding tables
• Fully assembled: 47"L x 19"W x 34"H /1193 mm. x 482.4 mm. x 843.4 mm.