details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionCook breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the entire camp in any weather on the easy-to-use 2-burner Coleman Powerhouse Stove. The full-size cooking surface gives you plenty of space to prepare family feasts on 17,000 BTUs spread over two burners for up to two hours on one tank of fuel. With Dual Fuel Technology, it's also less expensive to fire up the stove-giving you the option of using Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline. The stove's WindBlock System helps protect the burners from wind on three sides, keeping the heat steady. When you're done cooking, the removable nickel-chrome grate makes cleaning easy. This stove is perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and even emergencies.
• Stove burns Coleman liquid fuel or unleaded gasoline (sold separately)
• 17,000 BTU in two powerful, high performance Band-a-Blu burners
• Primary burner is 9,000 BTU, auxiliary burner is 8,000 BTU
• Adjustable WindBlock™ system shields burners from wind for maximum heat
• Lid stays open with or without windscreens attached to case
• Substantial cooking surface provides room for up to two 10" size pots
• Runtime: Up to 2.3 hours on high via a 3.5-pint fuel tank
• Heavy duty nickel chrome grate is removable for easy cleaning
• Great for camping, picnicking, or for emergency preparedness
• Included filtering funnel for easy tank filling
• Dimensions: 21.75" x 13.5" x 6".