Enter or verify that code SUMMER50 is in your cart at checkout, and a $15 discount will be applied to your order over $100, and a $50 discount will be applied to your order over $250. Your savings will be based on the merchandise total only, excluding shipping, handling, additional freight, and taxes. This offer can not be combined with any other offer. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply. Offer expires at 11:59pm ET on 8/23/14. Click here for full details >
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionCoverage of the southern Alaska coast from Dixon Entrance up and over to Kodiak Island. Includes all of the Aleutian Islands out to Attu Island, Bristol Bay, and the North Slope over to Liverpool Bay in the Yukon Territory, Canada. Additional coverage of the MacKenzie River down to the 1160 km distance marker.
When you choose Full 4D content, you will experience the latest in navigation data and technology.
• 3D Chart View - The world has three dimensions. When you add the 4th dimension of time - meaning consistent, periodic updates - you combine the most detailed 3D height and depth worldwide database with a continuous update process to give you a personalized navigation experience with up-to-date data for safe navigation.
• High-Resolution Satellite Imagery - See the real world on your screen. C-MAP 4D includes a navigational perspective with high-resolution coastal imagery overlaid on the most accurate and up-to-date vector data, plus thousands of extraordinary photos for the most popular marinas and areas of interest.
• Digital Raster Charts - Innovate tradition. With raster charts, you have an additional reference source for navigational awareness. Get "at-a-glance" information using the nautical paper charts overlaid on the multi-dimensional shaded relief to have a new visual experience.
• Easy Routing - Automatically create a route. Enter start and end points along with specific boat parameters and automatically receive waypoints of the shortest route; highlights potential hazards and displays varying levels of alerts for each segment of the route, allows you to manually adjust the route.
• Guardian Alarm - An extra layer of safety. When activated, Guardian Alarm performs an automatic forward-scanning check for obstacles. Use the feature as an added backup to alert you should you head toward a potentially harmful object.
• Detailed NavAids
• Route Check
• Detailed Marina Charts
• C-Marina Ports Database
• Multi-Language Capability
• Dynamic Tides & Currents
• Photos & Diagrams
• Depths & Land Elevations
• Perspective View