ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
You May Also Likeback to top
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionGo ahead, spoil your feet! Slip them into the perfectly plush, incredibly balanced Glyerin 10. Brooks has designed the forefoot with enhanced flexibility for an effortless toe-off in every step. An updated saddle hugs the unique shape of your foot, while a full-length Brooks DNA midsole customizes cushion to your individual stride. A luxurious ride from heel to toe, your feet will feel like a million bucks! Medium width. Imported.
• Conformable Saddle Construction
• Microfiber/Synthetic Overlay Materials
• Profile Sockliner
• Moisture-Managing Element Mesh/Linings - Superior microfiber construction provides a light, supple, quiet fabric that offers breathability, durability, and comfort.
• Full-Length Brooks DNA/BioMoGo Midsole - Brooks DNA is a groundbreaking, patent-pending cushioning material that provides a customized ride for runners of all sizes and speeds. Working in conjunction with the earth-friendly BioMoGo, Brooks DNA responds to your every step, dispersing impact and providing ideal comfort and protection as the pace and surface change.
• Tuned Density Midsole - Brooks has tuned the density in the midsoles to better correspond with gender and weight categories, delivering a custom balance of cushioning that's not too soft or stiff.
• Full-Length S-257 Cushsole - This durable, energy-efficient midsole compound is utilized as an insole board for even more cushioning and flexibility.
• DRB Accel - This shank-like thermoplastic device provides torsional rigidity to the midfoot, enhancing support while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently.
• Full-Length Caterpillar Crash Pad Technology - This segmented crash pad customizes the individual's lay-down with just the right amount of cushion and stabilization, giving the runner a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
• Omega Flex Grooves - This innovation enhances the flexibility of the midsole and provides an effortless forefoot ride while still offering great cushioning and midsole integrity. The unique shape of an Omega flex groove allows it to flex dynamically without compromising cushioning. When at rest, it supports the shoe; when it's flexing, the groove opens up to allow greater flexibility.
• Universal Sprung Platform
• HPR Plus Outsole - This highly durable rubber outsole compound resists abrasions to ensure long-lasting wear.
• Forefoot Cush Pod Construction - Midsole and outsole components are engineered to set the foot in an efficient, balanced position from heel strike to toe-off, offering maximum cushioning and flexibility.
• Soft Blown Rubber Forefoot
• Omni-Groove Technology