BoatSafe 1000-Watt Engine Heater
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Helps extend your boating season
Reduced footprint size
Keeps engine compartment safely above freezing
Saves winterization costs
Extend your boating season, and delay boat winterization with the BoatSafe engine heater. BoatSafe's 1000-watt engine heater features reduced footprint of only 13.5"L x 5.65"W x 8.5"H. BoatSafe's newest top of the line marine engine compartment heater provides forced-air heat through a patented case design to keep your engine compartment safely above freezing. The Boatsafe boat heater does this while maintaining ignition protection. When the boat heater's sensor detects an ambient temperature of approximately 45°F, it turns on and remains on until the engine compartment reaches approximately 55°F.
• Economical to use
• Keeps engine(s) and wiring dry and corrosion free
• Improves battery performance
• Enhances the resale value of your boat
• Saves money by eliminating the annual costs of winterizing & de-winterizing your boat engine(s) in some climates
• All BoatSafe bilge heaters meet U.S. Coast Guard Ignition Protection Standards
• Extensively tested for your safety and benefit
• Endorsed by thousands of boaters like yourself
• 2-year warranty