For outboard and small inboard gasoline engines
Surface, front, or rear panel mounting
Waterproof to IP66
Continuous rating: 300 Amps
The waterproof m-Series Battery Switch is designed for switching between batteries on outboard and small inboard gasoline engines. The case features a luminous face plate and pointer and an easy-grip knob, and allows surface, front panel, or rear panel mounting. 3/8"-16 tin-plated copper studs offer maximum conductivity and corrosion-resistance. 7/8" stud length accepts multiple cable terminals. Ignition protected for safe installation aboard gas-powered boats. UL listed. CE marked. Waterproof to IP66. Comes with 6 ICON label sets for circuit identification.
Selector 4-Position Battery Switch (6007) - Switches isolated battery banks to all loads or combine battery banks to all loads. Make-before-break contact design allows switching between battery banks without power interruption. 4 switch positions (1-1+2-2-OFF). 2 battery inputs.
• Continuous Rating: 300 Amps
• Terminal Stud Torque: 120 in-lb maximum
• Cable Clearance for 4/0 AWG Cables: 1.12"
• Cranking Rating @ 10 sec: 775 Amps
• Cranking Rating @ 1 min: 1,500 Amps
• Intermittent Rating (5 min.): 500 Amps
• Maximum Voltage Rating: 32V DC