Ignition protected Solenoid switch
Safe for installation on gasoline-powered boats
Can function and a remote battery switch
Activated by an ON-OFF switch mounted anywhere
Designed for 12V or 24V systems
The ignition protected Solenoid Switch from Blue Sea is safe for installation on gasoline-powered boats. Can function as a remote battery switch. Activated by an ON-OFF switch mounted anywhere. Integrated coil control minimizes heating and amperage draw. Designed for 12V or 24V systems. Meets SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements. Hermetically sealed circuit board is IP67 waterproof rated for extra durability.
• CE Marked
• Operating Amperage (Continuous): 0.13A @ 12V; .07A @ 24V
• Continuous Rating: 250 amps
• Intermittent Rating (5 min.): 275 amps
• Input Voltage: 8.5-36V DC
• Maximum Voltage Rating: 60V DC
• Terminal Stud Size: M8 (accepts 5/16" terminal ring)
• Power Consumption (Holding): 12V, 0.13 Amperes;24V, 0.07 Amperes
• Recommended Torque: 80-100 in.-lb.
• Weight: 1 lb.