Manual control switch provides an added level of safety allowing control with or without power, and offering "Locked Off" capability for servicing. 500A continuous rating for engine, inverter, house loads, and emergency battery combine. Magnetic latching draws no current in "ON" or "OFF" state, only draws current when changing state of switch. Silver alloy contact provides high reliability for switching live loads. Sixteen 3/8" tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance. 7/8" stud length accepts multiple cable terminals. Label recesses for circuit identification. Includes ML-Series Remote Control Contura Switch.
• Cranking Rating: 2,500A (10 sec.); 1,100A (1 min.); 700A (5 min.)
• Continuous Rating: 500A
• Rated Switch Cycles: 100,000
• Amperage Operating Current: 0mA (continuous), <7.0 Amps (when changing state)
• Terminal Stud Size: sixteen 3/8" (M10), 7/8"L (recommended torque: 140 in-lb)
• Cable Size to Meet Ratings: 4/0 AWG x 2
• Terminal Ring Diameter Clearance: 1.12"
• Control Circuit Connection: Tinned Wire
• Live Current Switching: 300A @ 12V DC (10,000 Cycles)