Overcurrent protection for inverters & windlasses
Switching and circuit protection in single device
"Trip Free" cannot be held closed after trip
Non-corrosive phenolic construction
The Blue Sea Systems C-Series Circuit Breaker is designed to provide overcurrent protection for inverters, bow thrusters, and windlasses by switching hot and neutral lines. This toggle circuit breaker combines switching and circuit protection into a single device. The "Trip Free" mechanism cannot be held closed after trip. Non-corrosive phenolic construction. Magnetic circuit breaker.
• Actuator Style: Toggle
• Poles: 1
• Circuit Breaker Type: Magnetic Hydraulic "Trip Free"
• Terminal Stud Torque: 35 in.-lb. (3.95 Nm)
• Minimum Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C)
• Maximum Operating Temperature: 185°F (85°C)
• Mounting Screw: #6-32 Stainless Steel
• Mounting Screw Torque: 6 in.-lb. (0.68 Nm)
• Switching Cycles: 10,000
• Terminal Stud: 1/4-20 Tin-Plated Brass