Preserve battery power with Timer Disconnect
Timer is activated when 12V signal is removed
Can be triggered based on time and low voltage
Integrated LED indicates status
Adjustable time or voltage-based battery disconnect automatically shuts off devices to preserve battery power.
• 12V signal triggers relay to connect battery power to devices. When signal is removed, the timer is activated and will disconnect devices after a preset time.
• Disconnect can be triggered based on time, low voltage, or removal of 12V signal.
• Low voltage will disconnect if time hasn't been reached to preserve battery power.
• Time and voltage options can be turned off to allow 12V signal-based disconnect.
• Clip-on cover insulates terminal connections.
• One-piece stainless flange nuts ensure safe and secure connections.
• Integrated LED indicates status.
• Nominal Voltage: 12V DC
• Operating Current: 175mA (Combine); 15mA (Open)
• Continuous Rating: 120A
• Intermittent Duty: 210
• Terminal Stud Size: 3/8"-16 (M10)
• Time Range: 15 Minutes - 4 Hours