detailsback to top
This patented in-line design provides ventilation for engine compartments, galleys, bilges, and heads. Mounting feet allow vertical or horizontal installation in confined spaces. Easily installed with #10 fasteners (not included). Includes 2 tie straps. CE certified. 16-gauge tinned and caulked copper wire leads. Fits 3" dia. hose (not included). Overall: 3-5/8"H x 5-1/32"L. 4.5" center-to-center mounting holes.
Turbo 3000 Blower Design Features
• Nickel-plated motor can for corrosion resistance
• Stiffening ribs to reduce housing distortion
• Motor cap to seal wires and motor for water resistance
• Five-blade fan to maximize airflow and efficiency
• Tabs in intake and exhaust hold ventilation hose/clamp firmly in place
• Low amp draw motor for longer blower and battery life
• Built-in mounting feet for easy vertical or horizontal install
• 3-Year Warranty
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:what is the cfm outputAsked on 12/9/2014 by steve from farmville, va.
The Attwood Turbo 3000 In-Line Blower has an Open Flow CFM of 120.
SteveAnswered on 12/10/2014 by Anonymous