ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
You May Also Likeback to top
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionAbu Garcia Revo Toro NACL Low-Profile Reel, Right Hand; NACL60
The Revo Toro NaCl takes corrosion protection to the next level with a high line capacity in an ergonomic low profile design. Named for salt (NaCl), it features frame and handle side sideplate that are constructed of X2- Cräftic alloy giving the reel added stability in saltwater and the durability needed whether you target big reds or Calico bass on the west coast. Perfectly suited for large freshwater use, as well.
Six stainless steel High Performance Corrosion Resistant (HPCR) bearings plus a roller bearing provide ensure corrosion protection for smooth operation on the water. A powerful Carbon Matrix drag system provides 22lbs of fish stopping power. Both the 50 and 60 size reels come with a single extended power handle with an extra-large round EVA knob and extended dual power handle with two large round EVA knobs. Both high capacity low profile reels hold approximately the same amount of line as a 5000 and 6000 size round reel respectively.
The sealed centrifugal brake system offers superior corrosion resistance in a saltwater environment. Consisting of 6 adjustable spring loaded brake blocks, this system acts only when the spool is under high revolution (1st part of the cast) and will then disengage to give maximum distance. Anglers can choose to engage or disengage any combination of the 6 brake blocks for ultimate casting control in any situation.
• 6 stainless steel ball bearings + 1 roller bearing provides smooth operation
• X2-Cräftic alloy frame and handle sideplate for increased corrosion resistance
• Carbon Matrix drag system provides smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range
• Aircraft grade aluminum spool allows for a high strength spool that is extremely lightweigh for greater casting performance
• Sealed centrifugal brake system
• Duragear brass gear for extended gear life
• Lube port for easy access maintenance
• Synchronized level wind system improves line lay and castability
• Ti coated line guide reduces friction and improves durability
• Extended bent handle with power knobs for increased cranking power
• Model: RVO TORO NaCl60-HS
• Gear Ratio: 6.4:1
• Inches Per Turn: 30.9
• Ret. Speed: High
• Spool Cap. (Mono): 14 lbs. / 250 yds.
• Spool Cap. (Braid): 30 lbs. / 330 yds.
• Weight (ozs.): 11.0
• Hand Ret.: Right
• Max Drag (lbs.): 22
• Bearings: 7